- 1 fluid oz. (2 Tbs.) dry Vermouth, preferably Noilly Pratt
- ¾ fluid oz. (1½ Tbs.) Grand Marnier
- ¾ fluid oz. (1½ Tbs.) fresh lemon juice
- ¼ fluid oz. (½ Tbs.) simple syrup
- 3 fluid oz. rosé cava
- 3 drops bitters, preferably Peychaud
This recipe has not yet been rated. Be the first.
Active Time: 5 minutes
Start to Finish: 5 minutes
Mix the vermouth, Grand Marnier, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake well for about 10 seconds to chill and dilute slightly. Fill a Champagne flute about one-third full with the rosé cava, and carefully pour the mixture from the cocktail shaker into the flute. Add the bitters and serve.
Simple syrup is made by heating an equal amount of sugar and water until the sugar is dissolved.