- 2 cups (1-inch) cubed, peeled seedless cucumber
- 2 cups (1-inch) cubed, seedless watermelon
- 2 cups halved red grapes
- ¾ cup (about 1 pear) cubed Asian pear
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1½ tsp. grated lime rind
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ⅓ cup (3 oz.) crumbled ricotta salata cheese
Cucumber, Asian Pear, and Watermelon Salad with Ricotta Salata
This recipe has not yet been rated. Be the first.
Quick Preparation, Healthy, Salad, Summer, Vegetarian
Active Time: 30 minutes
Start to Finish: 30 minutes
Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl. Combine the sour cream, honey, rind, juice, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Pour sour cream mixture over fruit mixture; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
If you can't find ricotta salata, substitute feta cheese.
This recipe appears in the following parties: