- 2 oz. baby arugula
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1½ cups large-diced seedless watermelon
- 1 medium English cucumber, quartered lengthwise, seeded if necessary, and cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 3 oz. feta, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ¼ cup fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Tomato, Watermelon, and Cucumber Salad with Feta
This recipe has not yet been rated. Be the first.
Can Be Prepared Ahead, Healthy, Salad
Active Time: 30 minutes
Start to Finish: 30 minutes
Place the arugula, tomatoes, watermelon, cucumber, feta, and basil in a bowl.
Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the salad and mix gently.
The salad and the dressing can be made ahead, and refrigerated separately, but don't dress the salad until right before serving. Re-whisk the dressing before adding to the salad.
This recipe appears in the following parties: