- 1 can fiesta or Mexican corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz.)
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 small can mild green chilies, drained
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, minced (about 2 Tbs.)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
Fiesta Corn Dip
This recipe has not yet been rated. Be the first.
Start to Finish:
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Mixture should be moist and stick together but not soupy. If needed, more mayo can be used to ensure all ingredients are coated.
Spread mixture in a shallow baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
Serve with Fritos corn chips (Scoops work the best).
This recipe appears in the following parties: