- 6 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups 1½-inch cubes honeydew
- 2 cups 1½-inch cubes cantaloupe
- 1 medium papaya, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1½ Tbs. mint
- ½ tsp. finely grated fresh orange peel
- 2 Tbs. fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
Fruit Salad with Citrus-Mint Dressing
This recipe has not yet been rated. Be the first.
Healthy, Salad, Summer, Vegetarian
Start to Finish:
Combine kiwifruit, honeydew, cantaloupe, and papaya in a medium bowl.
Place sugar and remaining ingredients in a mini chopper food processor; pulse until mint is finely chopped. Pour sugar mixture over fruit, and stir gently to coat.
Nutritional Information, per serving
Calories: 120; Fat: .8g (Saturated Fat: .1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Polyunsaturated Fat: .1g); Protein: 2.2g; Carbs: 29.4; Fiber: 3.5g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Iron: .9mg; Sodium: 21mg; Calcium: 55mg.
Note: Nutritional information is approximate.